The Fulltime Master Vocal Leadership will lead you to the official Master of Music title during a two year program. Classes are taught weekly on Tuesdays (9:00-18:00) and sometimes on Fridays (10:00-21:30). During these classes you will meet all Vocal Leadership classes and you have a chance to make some customized choices. You are welcome during al intense weekends. Next to that you will dive into Artistic Research and write about a practice based reseach question.
Auditions are held bi-annually in March and/or May. It is possible to start the Master of Music Vocal Leadership in September, every other year. In order to be accepted into this program, a Bachelor of Music degree is required.
The audition consists of a 45 minute program, including:
- a video of your work with a vocal ensemble
- rehearsal with a vocal group provided by Codarts with a some assignments, sent to you before the audition
- singing, piano and sight-reading
Study activities for Vocal Leadership will consist of:
- individual and group lessons
- independent study & research
- concerts, projects and ensemble activities
- lessons and masterclasses financed with your personal budget
Find out more about the general Master of Music offered by Codarts here.